Brand New Forest Card
Brand New Forest is a campaign lead by New Forest Business Partnership and New Forest District Council to support and develop all sectors of the local economy during the current difficult trading conditions. There are six campaign programmes; Doing Better Business, Enjoy, Eat & Grow, Shop & Buy, Exercise and Save Energy.
The idea of a Brand New Forest (BNF) Card Scheme is a key part of the Shop & Buy programme and looks to engage with a wide range of businesses throughout the New Forest.
Working together on such a scheme will benefit everybody, business and consumer alike. A successful district wide card would also improve the knowledge of what each town has to offer to resident consumers throughout the New Forest and beyond. The wider BNF campaign is an ideal umbrella under which an effective loyalty scheme could operate and at the same time provide hugely effective marketing and promotion over a consistent period.
Why the Brand New Forest Card scheme?
- The competition isn’t going to go away – now’s the time to do something different for all independent local businesses in the New Forest.
- Gives customers another reason to buy YOUR product or service.
- Loyalty cardholders spend significantly more than other customers.
- Costs almost nothing to join and you get a huge amount of free marketing.
- Works with others to create “a bigger picture” of each town and gets businesses recommending one another.
- Customers see it as being thanked (and actively rewarded) for shopping locally.
- People like to be part of a scheme that “belongs” to them.
Past and present members of the Armed Forces who live in New Forest District are eligible for a free Brand New Forest Card. Simply click here to register your details.
Please send me further information about the Brand New Forest Card Scheme – using our Contact Form